Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sooooo stoked!

So, as many of you might know, I started doing translation work for a company in India. Because there was almost a three month delay from hen I started working to my first, small paycheck (I had started inthe middle of a pay period), at first I was worried about whether it was even legit or not. After getting paid a little, I knew it wasn't a scam and was just worried that I might not be able to translate the monthly required minimum. Then, I got my first real payment, in which I had done a sufficient amount of work. Well, yesterday, I got my invoice for work done in November. I literally had, unbeknownst to me, DOUBLED the amount of work! My first paycheck for the new year is more than five times what I made at Nu Skin in a month, which makes me feel much better about quitting. And the best part. I was able to do all of this while staying home with baby girl, keeping a neat house, being able to make dinner every night and hang out with Spencer. I feel hecka blessed! So sweet!

2 comments: