Saturday, June 8, 2013

Talley Family!!!

This is Beckie playing with the piggies at the high school. She then fell in her face into a manure pile...
If any of you know my friend Katie, she is getting married in August and I got to go dress hopping with her. So pretty.

Beckie has been teething. This is her cranky on the bed crying pose. 

Me and little Liam. 

Went with Becca, Davin, Bri and their respective children to the park in Provo with the water fountains. Should have taken pics of everyone there!

Liam was doing tummy time on his Boppy I went to the bathroom, came back, and found him here 

I asked Beckie where daddy was and she did this face. 

I was feeding Liam in the hall and the tub was filling up. Couldn't see how deep it was until I finished feeding him and stood up. 
Hi. Guest post by Emily. Don't have any good news or anything exciting to share, but I do have a bunch of cute pictures to share. Plus, I should say, Sam caught 7 fish in two hours this morning. I think he might be like Hank Hill and accidentally using cocaine on them. Oh, and it looks like I'll be working with a company that contracts with the FBI, so as long as I pass the background check and make security clearance, I'll be starting with them soon, so if anyone gets weird phone calls asking weird questions about me, that would be why. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Emily, so very fun. Thanks so much for taking the time to post!!

    ReplyDelete