Sunday, May 12, 2013

Spencer and Brittney's Wedding Set Up.


 Above is the egg cooking area, and to the right is the gift station, wish I had gotten a picture of it loaded with gifts.  

 Above is the 'book' where guests signed the wings of the paper cranes, and the card to the right explains the Japanese tradition of paper cranes bring good luck. --- To the left are the 'good match' favors.
 
Cannot tell you how much I LOVED the mismatched dishes!! So very Mamma Mia!
 

The toast station was another favorite of mine.

 Such an awesome venue ....  great find Spencer!
 This is the dish drop ... before the dirty dishes came along.

 I rented this pink door from my friend Jenn ... absolutely love it, but the old tub for the drinks was definitely my favorite spot.


 Ah yes, and now with the dirty dishes, still pretty dang cute, eh?


Above and below are the heritage and family history displays.

I heard so many positive comments on the décor ... it was the perfect amount of décor for the size of the place.  The owner of the barn even told Cathy, Brittney's mom, that it was the nicest set up she had ever seen!!  I have to agree, I don't think there was room for an inch of improvement.

Congrats to the honeymooners ... Cambodia?  What fun!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the breakfast reception. It was in a cute setting and there was time to visit and to give well wishes. It was a great way for Spencer and Brittney to start their life together.

    -Jeff Heuer

    ReplyDelete