Thursday, February 16, 2012

Summers Winter day

Brady's work is wonderful, he was nominated for a free ski day from work and he got to take one person with him. The lucky girl was me.

We dropped Titan off at my in-laws for the day and drove up to Park City. We barrowed snowboards from Brady brother. The pass was for The Canyons' Resort. The free ski day included valet parking, free breakfast and 2 hour snow boarding lesson.

canyons ski

We hit the slope and I spent more time on my butt than anything. Then we had the lesson in the afternoon and I think I did much better after that. It was a blast and I see why people like to do it, but with the price tag I think I’ll keep it down to once a year.

20120209_12553620120209_12552320120209_142336

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun ... just seems sort of funny that you are snow boarding on the same day I am snorkeling .... love you!!

    ReplyDelete