Sunday, February 26, 2012

February with Trevor's Family (as detected by Grandmama)


Here's a cute picture of Nell with Eva and Scott that I stole from her facebook page, there are other cute ones as well if you would like to go and take a look.

I found this cute one on Trevor's FB page.  Looks like they went sledding to me.

Trevor and Nell took over for me and Dad answering phones at the KSL Primary Children's Radiothon.  We were in Hawaii, of course, but got to listen to the interactions between Trevor and the staff there who accused him of calling all his friends and family and extorting money from them.  Of course Dad called to make a donation from Hawaii as did Davin and Bri.  (Thanks Davin for knowing how to find the radio broadcast portions where we got to hear Trevor.)

I also found a funny story about Eva on Nell's FB page:
"It's never a good sign when you walk into a room and the 4 year old scrambles and yells, " there's nothing under that pillow!" Yup...pen on my couch."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment