Sunday, March 13, 2022

Working Our Way Back to Normal

On Monday I got out for the first time since breaking my arm 9 days. It felt good.

I was feeling better, and since I was sort of sick of sitting in my chair looking at this dresser, I rearranged it and posted on IG for the first time in more than a week.
Then I had Dad bring up a box to take down the Valentines decor and put up spring decor. 

On Tuesday Ann drove me to an art class at Kim's house.

We had a lot of fun.
Here's the whole gang.


Here are a couple of the crafts we did.

That night Davin and Bri took us out for Sushi as a thank you for watching the kids the week before.

Darby was also included in that thank you meal.



On Wednesday I went back to work for the first time. In the afternoon, Dad came in to cover for me while  I went to see the Orthopedist, for another X-ray to make sure that my arm was healing.  I loved his doctor socks, with pills and pill bottles.

Home again on Thursday I put together a St Patty's display and was happily surprised to see the rainbow show up just in time for pictures.

On Friday we met up with the Summers in Highland, and went to the airport for our little trip to Florida.
Cafe Rio at the Airport.

Dad thought it was fun to shop at Publix for the first time.

Seeing Becca and Brady's Airbnb was fun too. This is the Toy Story dorm that sports 4 bunked double beds.

Here's Becca with Cam.

The hot tub and pool were great too.

Reagan in the pool

Cam is at the stage where she loves climbing stairs.

Here are William, Mac and Spencer playing in the arcade upstairs.

Sunday morning breakfast is Micky waffles.





Then we all went to church, and met everyone at the temple afterwards.



Everyone pretended to be asleep, because back in the day, Emily used to tell everyone to pretend to be asleep whenever someone came into the house, when she was a teenager.

So while waiting for her to arrive we struck a pose.

Van did the best 'imitation'.

Then when they got there we had a great laugh, and took some pictures.


Cam looks so cute in the dress we bought her in Mexico. 




Temple #61 




Back at the condo it was time to swim



Pool time was great  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment